Hello All!
This is my first Blogging Account and I am very excited! Any advice or constructive criticism would be great and appreciated!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Just an update...
So, I showed my kids my Blogger account and I told them that we would be using it the next time we wrote out Newspapers and they all seem really excited and enthusiastic about it! This is great news and makes me excited and enthusiastic as well!!!
I think that's great that you're using this blog with your students. I wish I could, but my school isn't big on the whole blog thing, they think studnets will get 'out of control' on the blogs and talk about inappropriate things. I'm interested to see how you're studnets use the blog and how well it works out for you.
2 comments:
I think that's great that you're using this blog with your students. I wish I could, but my school isn't big on the whole blog thing, they think studnets will get 'out of control' on the blogs and talk about inappropriate things. I'm interested to see how you're studnets use the blog and how well it works out for you.
Thanks! I am hoping things go alright, I will definitely keep you updated!
Post a Comment